This service has not been tested by ParcelForward.net
ForwardVia gives a free UK address for a storage space of 30 days in their Hampshire warehouse. With their feature of Supermarket Shopping, we think having a free UK address
Quality of Service
Variety of Services Offered
User Review( votes)
- UK Address in Hampshire
- 30-Days Storage
- Free consolidation for first three packages
- No commercial invoice fee
- Free priority handling
Incoming Packages – £5/3 packages
- Content Pictures – £3/5 photos
- Consolidation – free for first three packages, thereafter £2/package
- Repackaging – £3/package
- Personal Shopper – £12 or 10% of the total order value + UK delivery, whichever is higher
- Receive & Forward supermarket goods – £7 to receive one consignment from supermarket
- Scanning & Emailing – £0.50 per side
- Re-invoicing – £3 per consignment
- Invoice removal – £1/package
- Shopping support – £5 which is limited to a single retailer up to 3 emails or telephone responses
- Content inspection – £1/package – £5/package (depending on complexity of the request)
- Return handling – £5/package
- Exchange processing – £10/package.
- Credit and Debit cards via PayPal
- Direct Bank Wire Transfer
- Bank Transfers through TransferWise and MoneyGram
- Royal Mail International Economy,
- Royal Mail International Standard
- Royal Mail International Tracked
- Parcel Force Global Priority
- BPost Tracked
- DHL Express
- DHL Economy
- DPD Classic
- DPD Air Classic
Signup was a hassle-free experience with ForwardVia, and because we have not as yet used their service hence, we can only talk about as they appear to be on the surface.
They offer to give 30 days of free storage, and if your parcel stays longer, you will then pay £1/day/package. This may seem like an expensive punishment, but hey, at least they are upfront about it, right?
Once you have purchased your items, you can start sending them to your shiny new UK address. You can let them know that your purchases are coming by entering the details in ‘Place New Orders’ section of the dashboard. Although this happens to be an optional task, if you like you can inform them via the form, or if you prefer not to, then too they will tell you once your packages have arrived.
If you would like them to shop on your behalf, then you will need to fill out a form in your dashboard section titled Shop4me.
If you wish to combine your packages, then once everything has arrived, you can begin the consolidation and then ship it off to your destination. They claim to have a lot of shipping methods, but upon close inquiry, they prefer just the ones we have mentioned above.
Additionally, ForwardVia also provides a service called Supermarket shopping. Supermarket Groceries – allows ForwardVia to repack groceries into multiple items on user’s behalf. All you have to do is give your supermarket name, expected delivery (From supermarket to ForwardVia) and upload your supermarket order, if available.
In all the above options, you can order additional services such as shipping insurance, pre-shipment photo, detail content inspection, and removal/re-invoicing of original receipts for gift purposes.
ForwardVia seems like a decent international forwarding service.
Their forwarding service offers 30 days of free storage, personal shopper, supermarket shopping, a prompt & intelligent response from customer support staff.
Their FAQ section is informative, and dashboard looks clean from behind. Their various payment methods are a breath of fresh air because not too many companies offer to transfer money via MoneyGram and TransferWise
ForwardVia is customised to people and businesses selling on eBay or Amazon from abroad. They are able to give the sellers a local return address to handle returned goods. Once the package has arrived at their warehouse, they offer additional services to inspect, store, repack, consolidate and ship back to the manufacturer. This gives the sellers complete control over how items are handled.
From the looks of ForwardVia, they could do with an upgrade of content written on their website; some data seems to be out of date such as the misinformation about shipping methods.
They do not offer Delivery Duty Paid service, but that’s a very rare offering. They could, however, look into providing more storage space.
Their prices seem moderately high, so we would be making sure we don’t order too many extra services.
ForwardVia doesn’t shy away from declaring their fees and nor do they claim to be affordable but in every other essence they have an aura of honesty and reliability which is why we are confident that their service has an excellent future.This service has not been tested by ParcelForward.net